Shortbread in a pan
An easy, tasty snack for all of us who love cookies but don't have an oven!
- 100 gr flour
- 55 gr butter preferably Flora or Wajang, at room temperature
- 25 gr sugar
- zest from half a lemon
- When the butter is nice and soft, mash it with a fork. Add the sugar and mash the two ingredients together.
- Gradually add the flour, mixing it through the buttermixture (for example with a fork or with your hands) well inbetween.
- Form the dough into a sausage (optional: put the dough into the fridge for about half an hour).
- Cut slices of about 1 cm.
- Heat a pan on the stove and put the slices in there when the pan is hot. You can use a bit of parchment paper to make the flipping easier.
- Heat them for about 5 minutes each side. Make sure to check often if they are not burning.
- Let them cool down for at least half an hour and enjoy!