Bring the Italian 'dolce vita' right in your kitchen with this easy recipe!
- ½ onion
- 1 paprika
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock powder
- 250 ml boiling water
- 120 g risotto rice
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 120 ml plant-based drink
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Cut the onion and paprika into little pieces.
- Bake the onions in a pan and add the vinegar and the soy sauce after a few minutes. Stir and let cook shortly.
- Add all of the other ingredients except for the nutritional yeast.
- Let it cook until the rice is done. Don’t forget to stir once in a while.
- Before you serve it, add the nutritional yeast and mix well. Feel free to season it a bit with pepper and salt if needed