One-pot Hummus Pasta
A super simple way to make pasta with some greens!
- 100 g natural hummus store-bought or homemade
- 200 g spinach defrosted if frozen
- 200 g frozen peas
- 1 tsp stock powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 100 g pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- About 3 min before the pasta is done boiling, add the peas.
- When the pasta is done, drain most of the water but leave about 3 tbsp of it in the pan. Add the spinach and stir through on low heat.
- Add the hummus, the nutritional yeast and the stock powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir everything through and enjoy!
Also great cold the next day!