A cozy and healthy dish. Perfect if you want an easy but fancy breakfast or dessert.
- Casserole tin
- 50 g millet
- 50 ml plantbased milk
- 50 ml water
- 80 ml plantbased yoghurt for example Alpro vanilla
- 15 g sweetener for example agave or maple
- 1 apple or pear in pieces
- 1 tbsp margarine or plantbased butter for example Flora
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 12 g nuts in little pieces
- 2 dates in little pieces
- Wash the millet with hot water.
- Cook the millet with the plantbased milk and the water, using the instructions on the packaging.
- Meanwhile melt some margarine or butter in a pot. Add the sweetener and let cook for one minute.
- Take it from the stove and add the pieces of nuts and half of the lemon juice. Mix it well and set aside.
- Mix the apple (or pear) pieces with the rest of the lemon juice and add the pieces of dates.
- Add the yoghurt to the millet and stir well.
- Grease a casserole tin and preheat the oven on 190 degrees celsius.
- Put the fruit pieces into the tin and add the millet-mixture. Add the nuts on top of this.
- Put it in the oven for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!