Milkshake (Cheaper version)
In case you really like a milkshake when the expensive ice cream doesn't have a discount, just make this version!
- 40 g frozen strawberrys
- 1 frozen banana (freeze in pieces)
- 125 ml soy milk
- 2 splashes sweetner
- Put the strawberrys in the blender and blend. You can cut them small first if you don't trust your blender with frozen stuff.
- Put the banana in the blender as well and blend again.
- Add the sweetner and soy milk and blend once more.
- Pour it in a glass.
- Add a bit less soy milk, if you want it less fluid.