Loaded Sweet Potato
This is the perfect recipe for the times you don't want to spend a long time in the kitchen, but you do want something super delicious. It takes some waiting time, but it's definitely worth it!
- 1 big sweet potato
- 60 g kidney beans
- 1/2 tomato
- t tsp tahini
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/4 red onion shredded
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 g parsley
- 35 g vegan créme fraiche
- 1/4 bell pepper
- 1/2 (rawit) pepper
- 1/8 tsp smoked bell pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the sweet potato in half.
- Put the olive oil and some salt on the sweet potato.
- Put this in the oven on 230 degrees Celcius for 45 minutes.
- Cut the cucumber, half of the onion, parsely, tomato and half of the garlic to make the salad.
- Add the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and salt to the salad.
- Bake the kidney beans for a few minutes.
- Add the smoked bell pepper powder, cumin seed, peppers, rest of the onion, bell pepper and rest of the garlic to the kidney beans and bake for 2 minutes.
- Serve the sweet potato with the bean mixture, salad and créme fraiche.