Healthy ‘Kruidnoten’ Cookie-Dough Balls
Are you looking for a snack that brings you back to the December month, but which is also a bit healthier? Then this recipe is for you!
- 1 banana ripe
- 60 gram peanut butter
- 60 gram oats
- 1 tbsp gingerbread spices 'koek- en speculaaskruiden'
- Mash the banana and mix it into the peanutbutter
- Crush the oatmeal to oat flour, and add the gingerbread spices and salt
- Add the oat flour to the mix of peanutbutter and banana, and work the dough into a firm ball
- Roll kruidnoten out of the dough
As it’s cookie dough, the kruidnoten are sticky. If you want to prevent them from sticking to each other, we recommend you to serve them on a plate. Too many kruidnoten for one sitting? Freeze them! In that way, you always have a nice and healthy snack at home. This recipe is also published in VEGAN magazine Winter 2021 from the ‘Nederlandse Vereniging voor Veganisme’.