Christmas Menu Dessert – Monchou
For the chirstmas dessert we're making a Oreo monchou pie. Enjoy!
- Cake tin/pie tin/wine glass/anything else you can serve it in
- 2 bowls
- 300 g Oreos
- 100 g Vegan butter
- 1 pack Whipping For example: Alpro
- 200 g Vegan cream cheese For example: Violife
- 2 bags Klopfix
- 1 bag Vanilla sugar
- 5 pieces Chocolate
- Get the Oreo filling out of the cookie and put the filling and the cookies in a seperate bowl.
- Crush the cookies.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- When the butter is melted, add the cookies and mix.
- Put this mixture in the cake tin (or what you chose to make it in). If you put it in a cake/pie tin, put some baking paper in first.
- Put this in the fridge to cool.
- Mix the whipping with the vanilla sugar end add the Klopfix while mixing.
- Mix the cream cheese with the filling of the cookies in a seperate bowl.
- Fold the whipping gently through the cream cheese.
- Add this mixture on the cookie base.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut the chocolate and put it on top for some decoration.