A fancy dessert which is easy and fun to make!
- (electrical) whisk
- 180 gr (dark) chocolate
- 250 ml Alpro soy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- Melt the chocolate by breaking it into pieces and adding it to either a pan or a microwaveable bowl.pan: melt the chocolate on (very) low heat while continuously stirringmicrowave: melt the chocolate by heating it for 20 sec on about 700 watt a few times. Make sure to stir in between.
- After the chocolate has melted, whisk the whipping cream and the vanilla sugar in a bowl until peaks form.
- Add the chocolate to the whipping cream by folding them through each other to form a mixture. You don't wanna stir or whisk it, as this will cause the air to disappear from the mixture.
- Put the mixture in the fridge and leave for at least two hours.(optional: scoop the mixture into four cups before putting it in the fridge)