Chocolate cherry cake
These rainy days are the perfect time to go to your kitchen and bake this delicious cake! This cake with a hint of chocolate and a cherry jam paired with some whipped cream, makes the best recipe for a nice time 🙂
- Baking tin
- 250 g Cherry optional from the freezer
- 100 g Jelly sugar (geleisuiker)
- 100 g Plantbased butter +some extra for the baking tin
- 150 g Sugar
- 190 g Selfraising flour
- 15 g Cacao
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 200 ml Soy milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- A bit of Salt
- 125 ml Cream to whip (Example: 'Alpro whipping'
- 1 bag of Klopfix
- 1 bag of Vanilla sugar
- Some Powdered sugar
- Cook the ingredients for 5-10 minutes.
- Let it cool in a closed box.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put the ingredients in a baking tin that has baking paper in it or has been butterd in.
- Put it in the oven for about 30 minutes, untill a skewer comes out clean.
- Mix the ingredients untill it's nice and fluffy.
- Slice the cake in half.
- Put the cherry jam on the top of the bottom part.
- Put the whipped cream on it.
- Put the other half of the cake on top.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- If you really like chocolate: replace some of the selfraising flour with cacao untill it tastes enough like chocolate for your likings