So easy and yet so yummy!
- 1/2 onion
- 250 gr cauliflower
- 1 tsp oil
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tsp cashew pasta
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- nutmeg to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika in small pieces (optional)
- parsley (optional)
- Prepare the vegetable: cut the onion and the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pot and fry the onions for about 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and the vegetable stock and let simmer for about 10 minutes (until the cauliflower is done).
- Add the cashew pasta and the lemon juice and either add the mixture to a blender or use a hand blender to liquidize the whole.
- Season the soup with some salt, pepper and nutmeg and add some pieces of paprika and/or parsley if you'd like! Enjoy!