- baking tray
- 3 frying pans
- 250 gram tempeh
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweetener like maple or agave syrup
- 1 dash paprika powder preferably smoked
- 500 gram spinach either frozen or fresh
- 1 tbsp oil for example olive or sunflower oil
- 265 ml Remia Cuisine white basic sauce
- 2 tbsp shredded plant-based cheese
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- dash pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 or 3 gloves garlic
- 500 gram vegan mince
- 3 tomatoes
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 400 ml tomato sauce
- 500 gram lasagna sheets (no egg of course)
- 200 gram shredded plant-based cheese
- Pick which layers you want to make. If don't use all three layers, you can double Start by preparing two or three sauces that you want to use.
- Cut the tempeh into small dices of approximately 1 cm.
- Mix the ingredients for the green layer (except for the spinach) in a deep plate or a bowl.
- Add the tempeh into the mixture and let marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook or heat (if you are using frozen) the spinach in a pot.
- Heat some oil in a pan and bake the tempeh untill brown and warm.
- Add the baked tempeh to the spinach and stir it in.
- Pour the white basic sauce in a sauce pan and put it on low heat.
- Add the other ingredients and stir in until the shredded plant cheese has fully melted.
- Heat up olive oil in a big pan.
- Add the onion and the vegan mince to the pan.
- Season with pepper, salt, paprika powder, garlic and herbs.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the tomatoe sauce and test for seasoning
Assembling the Lasagna
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
- Grease the oven tray.
- Start with a layer of sauce, then add a layer of lasagna sheets, then another layer of sauce etc. The order of the sauces if entirely up to your imagination. Finish with a layer of sauce and sprinkle some more grated plant cheese on it.
- Put the lasagna in the oven for 30 minutes.