Brownie in a pan
If you don't have an oven or a microwave but you do have a big craving for chocolate, this recipe is for you!
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 3 tbsp melted plant butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- Mix the dry ingredients. Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients gradually to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Shape the dough into about 4 balls and flatten them a bit to get 4 discs.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove and bake the discs on low heat (you can put them on a bit of parchment paper to make the flipping easier).
- Bake the discs for about 5 min on each side; make sure to flip them regularly and to check they aren't burning.
- Let them cool down for at least half an hour. Enjoy!