Even better than the "normal" version of this delicious french savory pie!
The dough (In case you feel lazy, you can also use 300g of puff pastry instead of making the dough yourself. It works the same.)
- 300 gr flour
- 120 gr cold butter
- 7 – 8 tbsp cold water
- 500 gr tofu
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 300 gr leek
- 100 gr spinach
- 250 gr cocktail tomatoes
- 1 lemon (the juice of it)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
Prepare the dough
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Grease the oven dish.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dough.
- Put in an oven dish and then in the oven for 10 minutes!
Prepare the vegetables
- Cut the onion and the cloves of garlic into small pieces.
- Cut the leek into rings, the spinach into big pieces and the cocktail tomatoes into halfs.
- Fry the onions in a bit of oil.
- Add the leek, spinach and cloves of garlic and let it simmer for about 5 minutes (until the leek and the spinach are done).
- Season the vegetables generously with salt and pepper.
Prepare the filling
- Blend the tofu with the curry, turmeric, nutritional yeast, and lemon juice until very smooth.
- Mix the tofu mixture with the vegetables and put them on the prebaked dough.
- Add the tomatoes on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the oven.